Yields: 6 servings | Serving Size: 1 cup | Calories: 269 | Total Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 13mg | Carbohydrates: 52g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 48g | Protein: 1g | SmartPoints: 14
- 1 cup honey
- 6 cups cold water
- 1/4 cup dried lavender flowers or 1 drop lavender essential oil
- 6 lemons, peeled and juiced
- Lavender sprigs and sliced lemons for garnish
- Pour 3 cups of the water into a small sauce pot. Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- Add honey and dried lavender, let steep for approximately 20 minutes. Be careful not to over steep or the lavender taste becomes "soapy".
- Strain mixture and pour into larger pitcher.Add lemon juice and the remaining water, stir well. Refrigerate for about 3 hours before serving.
Video: How to make: LAVENDER LEMONADE
Are These the It Ankle Boots for Summer
Desperation Dinners: Red Lentil Soup with Spinach and Lemon
Kate Moss exclusive: behind-the-scenes on her latest scent, plus win one today
How to Knook
How to Accumulate the Most Credit Card Reward Points
How to Make French Bread Pizza
How to Have a Spa Sleepover
Editor’s Pick: Cool Jewelry Made From Repurposed VintagePieces
How to Cope with Being Sick
This Is What A Migraine Really Feels Like
How to Get Pregnant if Your Partner Had a Vasectomy