Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe | Calories: 221 | Total Fat: 10 g | Saturated Fat: 3 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 168 mg | Sodium: mg | Carbohydrates: 21 g | Dietary Fiber: 2 g | Sugars: 1 g | Protein: 12 g | SmartPoints: 7
- 4 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan or any cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper (or about 3 turns of a pepper grinder)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup broken spaghetti (break into fourths before measuring)
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- Bring a pot of water to boil, add a sprinkle of salt, then add broken spaghetti. Cook according to directions on package, drain and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, Parmesan, salt, and pepper together.
- Over medium heat, in a saucepan with oil, sautè the spaghetti along with the marinara. Pour the egg mixture in the saucepan, swirling well to make sure that it covers the spaghetti.
- Cover and cook on low heat until the bottom part slides easily, about 4 - minutes.
- Flip over and cook the other side of the frittata, just until set, about 3 minutes. Use a plate to help filp if needed.
Video: Pasta Frittata | Gennaro Contaldo
Kate Moss exclusive: behind-the-scenes on her latest scent, plus win one today
Skin-to-Skin Contact Lowers NICU Mom Stress
14 Of-the-Moment-Yet-Totally-Affordable Coats
What Is Benzoyl Peroxide
How to Make Gifts for the Elderly
Sick All the Time Your House May Have Once Been a Meth Lab
15Celebrities Who Battled Addiction and Won
Jessica Chastain Calls the Fact That She Appeared in an All-White Actress Photo Shoot A Sad Look
How to Measure Decibels
Metallic Hair Colors You Have To Try This Season
Top 70 Best Stepping Stone Ideas – Hardscape Pathway Designs