The Ultimate Summer Pizza Recipe
Nothing says summer better than corn on the cob. This simple dinner from healthy-food stylist and cookbook author Suzanne Lenzer celebrates the seasonal symbol in a fresh new way: sprinkled on a pizza.
Leek-Jam and Midsummer-Corn Pizza
Total time:35 minutes
1. HEAToven to 550°F. In skillet, heat 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil over medium-high heat.
2. ADD1 lg sliced leek; sprinkle with salt. Reduce heat to medium low. Cook, stirring, until leek softens, 10 to 12 minutes.
3. ADDa few tablespoons water and cook, stirring, until leek thickens, 8 to 10 minutes.
4. ROLLout 1 ball thawed pizza dough (about 6 oz) on greased baking sheet.
5. SPREADleek over dough; scatter 3 oz torn fresh mozzarella over crust. Sprinkle ½ cup corn kernels on top.
6. BAKEuntil crust is browned, 6 to 10 minutes. Garnish with fresh basil. Serves 2.
Video: Pizza on the Grill: Summer BBQ Recipes | Kenmore
Take care of your gnashers and brush off cancer
15 Metabolism-Boosting Superfoods
Jeans - Top Jeans Styles for Petites
Spotting Celiac Disease From Dental Damage
Kinetics Neon Spring 2012 Nail Polishes
Why Does My Skin Itch
Nature’s secret to an instant immunity boost
Men’s Fashion Basics – Part 31 – Belts Braces
How to Write a Good Topic Sentence
The Secret to Gwyneth Paltrows Gorgeous Skin